[FLN - Classifieds]
New and Improved . . . . .
Don't sit back and wait for opportunities to develop. Let thousands of attorneys throughout the FLN database know what you need and what you are looking for.
It's very easy.
When you have something valuable and important to announce you can now use the extensive FLN Community to spread the word.
>>>> Office Space - Employment Needs - Big Announcements . . . . .
If it's legally relevant it can now be posted.
There a few restrictions, but the main restriction is that cannot use the [FLN - Classifieds] section to solicit, market or advertise your products or services.
Family Law Attorney
Associate Attorney with minimum 1-5 years of family law or litigation experience sought for prominent, AV-Rated boutique law firm with offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Boca Raton. Will consider hybrid in-person/ remote work applicants. Generous/top dollar compensation commensurate with experience and business originations (preferred but not required).
P L E A S E C O N T A C T - Mindy Drath
Phone #: 954-809-3300
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaye Bender Rembaum PL
Entry Level Attorney (or experienced Attorney)
Kaye Bender Rembaum’ s office located in Northern Palm Beach County with active real estate practice seeks entry level Attorney (or experienced Attorney) with strong organization and writing skills for general law position. Graduates studying for the bar exam are welcome to apply. Excellent working environment, competitive salary, health care benefits and 401k.
P L E A S E C O N T A C T - Alicia Ronda
Phone #: 954-928-0680 Email: email@example.com
South Florida Community Outreach Associate, Part -Time
If you like to schmooze, this position is for you!
This work-from-home position requires attending several lunches a week, as well as occasional happy hours and other networking events (mostly within the legal community) in the tri-county region. The candidate will maintain the Company’s existing relationships while prospecting for new leads, as well as assist with office administrative duties, social media and newsletter marketing, and research business development opportunities.
Qualifications, Skills & Responsibilities:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
• Have a reliable vehicle and willing to drive regularly to networking meetings.
• Have a reliable laptop computer.
• Build productive trust relationships with potential customers and maintain current client relationships.
• Able to work independently from home.
• Comfortable using web-based technology, Microsoft Office, and a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
• Proven track record of building and fostering relationships with clients.
• Able to communicate our brand and company effectively to the community.
• Natural, poised and motivating communicator with excellent interpersonal and written skills with a clear communication style.
• Possesses highest level of integrity, work ethic, honesty, confidentiality, professionalism and be a self-starter.
• The ability to manage time, prioritize and be highly organized.
• Show initiative by identifying new business development opportunities, speaking engagements, and ways to improve sales strategies and expand our footprint.
• Experience in working within the legal community is a plus, but not required.
• Be able to pass a background check. (we ARE a private investigation agency, after all!)
If you fit the criteria and you want to be considered for this job,
please follow all of these steps:
1. Use the following e-mail to reply to this post:
2. Use the words “I am the candidate you are looking for” in the subject line of the email.
3. In the body of the email:
4. Attach your resume to the email as a PDF.
Bryant Miller Olive
Commercial Real Estate Attorney
The law firm of Bryant Miller Olive seeks an experienced attorney to join the firm’s commercial real estate team. The ideal candidate would have 7 – 10 years of commercial real estate experience including (i) leasing (drafting SNDA agreements and estoppel certificates, etc.), (ii) acquisitions and sales transactions (drafting purchase and sale agreements, assisting clients with due diligence, and preparing closing checklists), and (iii) contract drafting and review as well as title and survey reviews.
Qualifications include excellent academics, strong attention to detail, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills are required. A book of business is desired but not necessary. Candidates will be considered for any of the firm’s offices but the preferred locations are Tallahassee and Jacksonville.
Bryant Miller Olive is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity as a fundamental hallmark of the culture of the firm and we encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
Please forward your resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you directly. No phone calls please.
Noble Law Firm, P.A.
2 Offices for Lease in Class A East Boca Raton Building
6830 N. Federal Hwy., Boca Raton, FL 33487
• 2 offices for lease in office building off of Federal Hwy with 2 other law firms.
• Entire floor was completely renovated in 2022.
• Tenant will have access to 3 large conference rooms, kitchen and receptionist to greet and sit clients.
P L E A S E C O N T A C T - Ray Noble
Phone #: 561-400-8204 Email: email@example.com
Klein Law Group, P.A.
Family Law Senior Associate Attorney
Please note: This is not a remote position
Family Law Senior Associate
Take your career to the next level at Klein Law Group, P.A.
Join an award-winning company! Klein Law Group, P.A. seeks an energetic, enthusiastic and personable lawyer. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of South Florida’s most respected law firms!
At Klein Law Group, you will assist in building and maintaining client relationships. We will support you by providing you the tools necessary to thrive and excel in the Palm Beach and Broward County legal community. As our client base grows, your earning potential does as well through a combination of guaranteed base salary and bonuses.
We strongly believe that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with ethical principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end, will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way. We believe that the Company's success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to providing security, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success. We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people feel secure in knowing that they made the right decision by using Klein Law Group for their family law legal needs.
Target Start Date: Immediately
• Represent clients in domestic related matters in and out of court.
• Present evidence to defend or prosecute client’s claims in civil litigation.
• Argue motions, meet with opposing counsel and judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial or hearing.
• Monitors appointment schedules for, among other things, meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel and court appearances.
• Study Constitution, statutes, court decisions and regulations to determine ramifications of case.
• Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
• Present and summarize cases to judges. • Prepare legal briefs and opinions.
• Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedent.
• Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting a case.
• Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
• Advise clients concerning domestic matters, advisability of prosecuting or defending claims, or legal rights, duties and obligations.
• Case preparation by preparing case materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing materials.
• Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a matter.
• Negotiate settlements of domestic matters.
• Prepare and draft legal documents, such as prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
• Confer with colleagues with specialties in appropriate areas of legal issue to establish and verify bases for legal proceedings.
• Supervise paralegals and legal assistants.
• Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
• Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; and inputting information into file database and case management software.
• Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Marketing the Firm’s services.
• Any other legal duties that may be assigned from time-to-time.
• Bachelor’s and juris doctorate degree, with a competitive academic standing. Additional requirements may apply.
• Member in good standing with the Florida Bar.
• Florida Board Certified in Family Law +
• 7 to 15 years law firm experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing clients.
• Ability to work autonomously.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason, we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
• SIMPLE IRA with 3% Company Match
• Paid time-off
• Tuition reimbursement
• Flexible schedules
• Pet Friendly Environment
• Health insurance reimbursement
P L E A S E C O N T A C T - Eric Klein
Phone #: 561-353-2500 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org