If you like to schmooze, this position is for you!
This work-from-home position requires attending several lunches a week, as well as occasional happy hours and other networking events (mostly within the legal community) in the tri-county region. The candidate will maintain the Company’s existing relationships while prospecting for new leads, as well as assist with office administrative duties, social media and newsletter marketing, and research business development opportunities.
Qualifications, Skills & Responsibilities:
○ Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
○ Have a reliable vehicle and willing to drive regularly to networking meetings.
○ Have a reliable laptop computer.
○ Build productive trust relationships with potential customers and maintain current client relationships.
○ Able to work independently from home.
○ Comfortable using web-based technology, Microsoft Office, and a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
○ Proven track record of building and fostering relationships with clients.
○ Able to communicate our brand and company effectively to the community.
○ Natural, poised and motivating communicator with excellent interpersonal and written skills with a clear communication style.
○ Possesses highest level of integrity, work ethic, honesty, confidentiality, professionalism and be a self-starter.
○ The ability to manage time, prioritize and be highly organized.
○ Show initiative by identifying new business development opportunities, speaking engagements, and ways to improve sales strategies and expand our footprint.
○ Experience in working within the legal community is a plus, but not required.
○ Be able to pass a background check. (we ARE a private investigation agency, after all!)